Thursday, July 21, 2005

12 oz. of Atlanta

Coca-Cola is so choice. One of the perks of working at a movie theater is free soda. On my breaks, or during slow times, I'm almost always drinking the sweet milk of the South (12 oz. at a time). I love my job-- who wouldn't like smiling big and tearing tickets for 7 hours? Some people ask me: "How is it that you're always so happy when you're at work?" The answer is simple: Coke adds life! Well friends, this has been my brief endorsement of a Classic drink. So to all my friends in Steubenville... throw one back for me, I'm throwing them back for you (on the job, even). Much love!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your movie theater employment. why am i only hearing about this now? there are two things in life that i undeniably love: movies and popcorn. and if there is something else i love, it's loyd, the old man who tears tickets during the day at a local theater. seriously, i want to give him a hug everytime i see him.
also, i love coke very much. not pepsi. in fact, it is my belief that if i got famous one day and pepsi offered me a trillion dollars to endorse their drink, i would not do it. because i love coke. true story.

5:17 AM  
Blogger BossNBunka said...

is it all good if i just throw back a sierra nevada [cali style] for you?
'i hope she don't sweat it, cuz my seat might get wetted'

-abbas

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home