Monday, March 21, 2005

A Wet-N-Wild Week

This week has been CRIZAZY! I have been threatened twice in the past 5 days with being reported to Student Life for violating school rules. Earlier in the week, Dan, Sam, and I spent the night in the library. We refer to this event as Operation Totem Pole. That adventure lasted until about 2:18am and was abruptly cut short by a Jefferson Security gurad who was surprised to find the three of us hanging out in an upstairs study area. Our ID numbers were taken and threats were made. On the up side, we have the whole night on tape and are in the process of editing it.

Later in the week Sam and I got into a huge water fight in the cafeteria. We were yelled at by a lunch lady, our school IDs were confiscated, and my pride was stripped from me. Apparently throwing water is the eqivilent of throwing food and is considered a serious offense. Sam, being the smooth man he is, talked to the cafeteria manager and got our IDs back, along with getting all punishments dropped.

It was a rough week, but it ended strong. I capped Sunday off with an all-campus viewing of Ocean's 12 and enjoyed my first Molsen with Dan and Jim. Talking with those guys improved my vocabulary and added years to my life. I am also proud to say that my picture made it on Jim's wall... a life goal of mine (which I had made earlier in the evening).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

freakin a, robert! join the fun. i have a blog too as well as many good and fine people such as yourself. check me (and them, by association) out http://menonannamuffin.blogspot.com
i think you're swell.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home